At Bread and Water for Africa UK, we believe that the most successful partnerships are those which are mutually beneficial.
For a purpose-driven company like yours, supporting a small charity like Bread and Water for Africa UK can have heaps of benefits. It can help you generate positive PR, reach new audiences, motivate employees and improve retention rates through team-building activities and fundraising events. It is a good way to put your values into action in a tangible and effective way.
It is much easier than you think to create a win-win partnership between your company or employer and Bread and Water for Africa UK.
Most importantly, a little goes a long way: the impact you and your colleagues will have by supporting one of our projects in Africa is literally life changing!
You could help us by:
- hosting a fundraising event - we have plenty of ideas on how to make it fun, inclusive and successful;
- donating a small part of the profits from one specific product or day;
- promoting our work in your newsletter or on social media, thus giving us access to a new audience;
- providing pro-bono help and skilled volunteering;
- offering basic office supplies, meeting room access or even a small office space;
- putting together a team to run a challenge such as a bike ride, a trek or a run.
- we can help you create a unique, quality, team-building exercise or retreat in Africa, that we guarantee will be unforgettable.
We offer you the possibility to create a bespoke, tailor-made partnership that fits YOUR company’s culture and aspirations.
For more information, contact us.
As a company, you can organise a range of events to support Bread and Water for Africa UK.
There are a number of ways for your company to partner with us to make a real and lasting difference to communities across Africa.
A charity-corporate partnership should not be a one-way street; should your company choose to partner with us, you can expect to receive a range of benefits.